PARTICIPATE IN THE 2019 EDITION
Register and get a chance to participate in our educational workshops and get a $ 30 sustainable kit to reduce plastic waste (market value $75). For this new 2019 edition, Fonds Éco IGA raises awareness on plastic reduction and provides 100 sustainable kits to reduce plastic waste at a reduced price in 222 participating stores in Quebec and New Brunswick.
How does the program work ?
- Fill out the register form below ;
- Seven to ten working days before the distribution, you will receive an email to inform you if you have been selected to take part in an educational workshop and pick up your sustainable kit. No phone calls will be made: make sure you have entered a valid email address ;
- On delivery day, you must go to your IGA parking lot to pick up your sustainable kit, during the time slot stated in the confirmation email. The 15 minute-long educational workshop is mandatory. The workshop will be repeated many times so that everyone can join. Jour de la Terre agents will be there to host the workshop and hand out the sustainable kits ;
- You will get your sustainable kit after the workshop, for 30$ (cash only).
- Only one application per person, mailing address or email address for one kit only ;
- Open to Quebec or New-Brunswick residents ;
- Applicants are committed to take part in the workshop and pick-up their kit on delivery day, at the stated time slot (3-hour slot) ;
- If any of the items is defective, Jour de la Terre has to be notified within 15 days of delivery day. After this period of time, Jour de la Terre does not guarantee any exchange or refund.
There are 3 distribution stages – registration will not be open outside those dates.
FROM FEBRUARY, 26TH FOR THE DISTRIBUTIONS BETWEEN APRIL, 24TH AND MAY, 31ST
Capitale-Nationale, Chaudière-Appalaches, Lanaudière, Laurentides, Laval, Montérégie ;
FROM MARCH, 19TH FOR THE DISTRIBUTIONS BETWEEN JUNE, 1ST AND JULY, 13TH
Centre-Du-Québec, Chaudière-Appalaches, Estrie, Lanaudière, Laurentides, Laval, Montérégie, Montréal, Mauricie ;
FROM APRIL 2ND FOR THE DISTRIBUTIONS BETWEEN JULY, 14TH AND AUGUST, 25TH
Abitibi-Témiscamingue, Bas-Saint-Laurent, Chaudière-Appalaches, Côte-Nord, Gaspésie-Îles-de-la-Madeleine, Laurentides, Montérégie, Montréal, Mauricie, Nord-du-Québec, Nouveau-Brunswick1, Outaouais, Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean.
How to participate ?
- Select your administrative region, then select the IGA store where you will be attending the workshop and picking up your sustainable kit ;
- Fill out the online registration form.
1 Time zone of Nouveau-Brunswick : Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT), UTC-4 ; All the others distributions are based on Eastern Time Zone (ET), UTC-5.
Sélectionnez votre région administrative :